Maa Lakshmi, who is called the Goddess of Wealth and Prosperity in Hinduism, can be venerated by observing a fast dedicated to her named Vara Lakshmi Vrat. Anyone observing this fast attains wealth, progeny etc. and many other wishes.
Connect With World’s Best Astrologers On Call @ AstroSage Varta
There is such a belief about this fast that the form of Goddess Varalakshmi grants boons to and fulfils the wishes of her devotees. This is the reason why this form of Goddess is also known as ‘Var’ and ‘Lakshmi’. Know the right way to worship Varalakshmi for an auspicious outcome along with muhurat and legend.
Unending Problems? Ask a Question Now and Get Relevant Solutions!!
Var Lakshmi Vrat 2020 Muhurat
|Var Lakshmi Vrat||31 July 2020, Friday|
|Singh (Leo) Lagna Puja Muhurat||06:59 AM to 09:17 AM
(Duration: 02 Hours 17 Minutes)
|Vrishchik (Scorpio) Lagna Puja Muhurat||01:53 PM to 04:11 PM
(Duration: 02 Hours 19 Minutes)
|Kumbh (Aquarius) Lagna Puja Muhurat||07:57 PM to 09:25 PM
(Duration: 01 Hour 27 Minutes)
|Vrishabh (Taurus) Lagna Puja Muhurat|| 12:25 AM to 02:21 AM, August 01
(Duration: 01 Hour 56 Minutes)
List of Hindu Festivals, Events & Fasts: Click Here
Importance of Var Lakshmi Vrat
Varalakshmi Vrat is celebrated one week before on the Friday during the Shravan Shukla Paksha. The most special thing about this fast is that whoever observes it with true devotion gets rid of poverty and financial crisis.
- Apart from this, happiness, peace and wealth prevail in the house by observing this fast.
- It is advisable to fast on this day if you wish to bear children.
- Any native who observes this fast gains happiness, wealth and prosperity.
- It is believed that anyone performing this fast gains outcome equivalent to that of Ashtalakshmi Pujan.
- Although usually, women perform this fast, the importance increases manifold if both husband and wife observe it together.
Advanced Health Report Will Put An End On Your Health Troubles!
Varalakshmi Vrat Puja Rituals To Follow
- On the day of Vara Lakshmi fast, the native should get up early in the morning and take a bath after cleaning the house.
- After this, clean the place of worship with Gangajal.
- During the worship, vow to observe the fast with devotion.
- After this, offer new clothes to Maa Varalakshmi and adorn her with jewellery and Kumkum.
- Install the idol of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi together.
- Sprinkle a little bit of vermilion over the place of worship.
- Fill water in a Kalash or vessel and then apply sandalwood around the urn.
- Conclude the puja with the aarti of Goddess Lakshmi.
Significant Life Lessons & Predictions With 250+ Pages Of Brihat Kundali
Var Lakshmi Vrat Benefits
- Increase in wealth at home.
- Blessed with progeny, i.e. kids.
- A rise in income, and a strong financial background
- The longevity of the husband.
- Fame and reputation
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
Important Facts Related To Var Lakshmi Vrat
- One should recite Sri Suktam Path when observing this fast. It is said that doing so can be very fruitful.
- Light the Akhand Jyot with Ghee or clarified butter in front of Maa Laxmi, which never dims and remains enlightened 24 hours a day
- One should also recite Shri Vishnu Sahasranama on this day.
- Those who want to have children are advised to worship Baal Gopal and Harivansh Purana on this day.
This fast associated with Goddess Lakshmi, who is said to be the goddess of wealth and prosperity, is considered to be one of the biggest fasts in Hinduism. This fast is observed on the tenth day of the Shukla Paksha during the month of Shravan. Goddess Vara Lakshmi is a divine form of Mahalakshmi.
Do You Have Riches In Your Future? Order Your Raj Yoga Report Now!
Var Lakshmi Vrat Katha
It is a matter of ancient times when there lived a woman named Charumati in a village. Charumati was a great devotee of the Goddess. She used to venerate the Goddess on every Friday. Once pleased with the devotion of Charumati, the Goddess appeared in her dreams and narrated the importance of Varalakshami Vrat. Known to be the biggest devotee of Maa, Charumati vowed to observe this fast with full devotion.
Charumati also told her friends about this fast. After this, all of them duly established the Kalash and circumambulated around it. After the fast, all the women revealed their wishes in front of the Goddess, which also got fulfilled. Due to the impact of this fast, all of them attained wealth, fame and progeny. Since then, people started observing this fast. It is said that this fast was also observed by Mata Parvati.
Know more about AstroSage Varta, a platform to attain Live Consultation From Premium Astrologers: Watch The Video
We hope you have liked our article. Thank you for being an important part of AstroSage. Stay tuned for more interesting blogs.