Uddhav Thackeray, president of Shiv Sena, took oath as the new Chief Minister of Maharashtra on 28 November 2019, ending the month-long political power play. With the swearing-in ceremony at Shivaji Park, Uddhav Thackeray is now installed as the official CM, and AstroSage is here to analyse his kundali to discover how his term in office will be. Let us take a quick look at the lagna chart and navamsa chart of his oath ceremony first:
Uddhav Thackeray Oath Ceremony
- Date: 28.11.2019
- Time: 18:40 hours
- Place: Mumbai
Astrological Analysis Of Kundali As Per Planetary Positions
After analysing the above charts, the following points can be determined:
- The ascendant house in the Lagna chart is that of zodiac sign Taurus, and the stable ascendant Vrishabha and lagna Nakshatra Rohini is considered favourable in terms of longevity.
- The birth nakshatra of Uddhav Thackeray is Purva Phalguni, and the time chosen for the oath ceremony falls under a good Tarabalam according to the same.
- Additionally, the time for the swearing ceremony was chosen to coincide with the most auspicious Amrit Choghadia.
- Both the luminary planets, Sun and the Moon, were posited in the zodiac sign of Scorpio in the morning of 28 November.
What Do The Predictions State
- Although Thackeray chose the best times he could, to take his oath as the CM of Maharashtra, however, most of the planets, i.e., Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Moon, and Ketu were posited in the eighth house at 6:40 pm, the time of oath-taking.
- This position of the planets indicates troubles ahead for the government.
- The navamsa chart shows an exalted Moon, while the planets Jupiter and Mars are also in an exalted state, which implies that the government will continue to try to stand against all the odds.
- In addition to all this, the planets Moon, Venus, and Jupiter are posited in the Mool Nakshatra, which will also play a significant role in this government.
Click Here To Read: How Ladakh Will Flourish As A Union Territory
Uddhav Thackeray Birth Chart Analysis
- The Chief of Shiv Sena is currently undergoing the Mahadasha (major period) of Jupiter, with sub-period of Ketu and sub-sub-period of Ketu.
- Certain nakshatras will change places in the planets Jupiter and Ketu, which will make the planet Jupiter powerful.
- The planetary positions and nakshatras signify that the government will face many problems in the period of March-April. However, when Saturn makes its transit on 24 January, things will turn out to be in their favour.
- The government will struggle with certain risks, and there will be a continuous dark cloud over their heads till November 2020, especially in the time period of March to September.
Nevertheless, we hope that Uddhav Thackeray and his government is able to overcome all challenging situations and emerge victoriously!
AstroSage Wishes Them All The Best!