Father, a word and a figure, which stands synonymous with a coconut, hard from outside but soft from inside. As we all know, both the parents are the pillars in the life of the children, but, father always comes second to the mother, because it is from the mother that we get life, we get support right from the womb itself. If you wish to know more about your parents and your upcoming life, then you can click here and ask any question to our expert astrologers.
Also, if you want to get detailed information about your life, then you can get a copy of our Brihat Horoscope Report now.
Parents are natural nurturers, so that is why a mother will always be there for the support of her child no matter what. But, this is not the case with the father, he is considered a little hard, because he represents the society, the world, and the world is a big challenge, a big competition. So, a father represents that challenge that the world presents to us, he represents the perception of the society, of the world we live in, and that is always not supportive. That is why, despite being affectionate, he has to be a little hard, otherwise, when you will get only support, nurturing without any challenges, your decision making can diminish, you can be crippled, while facing challenges you can collapse.
Unending Problems? Ask a Question Now and Get Relevant Solutions!!
So, a proper balancing is required and the role of the father then comes into the picture. Mother represents emotions while father oozes confidence, mother provides security, father provides protection, that is why one feels assured that one is protected by being in the company of the father. Every kid starts to see this world first from the eye of his/her Father, as he provides us with our first vision, our point of view, our perception which has contributed a great role in shaping our today’s personality. That is why, a special day has been designed to commemorate the contributions or the importance of father’s in our lives, Father’s day.
To Attain Success In Your Career & Education: Order Your CogniAstro Report Now!
The currently celebrated Father’s day was first celebrated on June 19th, 1910, in the state of Washington, when Sonora Smart Dodd, the daughter of a Civil war veteran William Jackson Smart brought a petition before the Spokane Ministerial Alliance. The petition was to recognise the courage and devotion of all father’s like William. In 1972, President of the United States of America, Richard Nixon, signed the resolution declaring the third Sunday in June to be Father’s day. From then onwards, it is celebrated in many countries in the third week of June including India. In the year 2020, It is falling on Sunday, June 21st, 2020.
Now, as we are celebrating Fathers and Fatherhood, let us now talk in detail about the planetary positions and give away an astrological analysis from which we can know if a person is blessed with father’s warmth and blessings and what are the malefic conditions that rob a person of this wonderful relationship.
Let us now talk about the factors which show that one’s father was inspirational, motivating and plays an important role in the child ‘s development.
Find Out How Strong is your Immunity with the Immunity Calculator
Strong position of the Sun
The king of the celestial kingdom, the Sun plays a very important role in our horoscope/ Kundli. Not only does it represent the soul, confidence and vitality, one carries within himself/ herself, but also the relationships one shares with his/ her father. The strong position of the Sun indicates that the father plays an important role in the child’s development and that the child has imbibed a lot of traits from him. And when one shares a strong relationship with the father, then one becomes confident, self assured, visionary and his/her decision making becomes very strong and the child does not depend on the validation from others, is always full of self belief.
The strong position of the Sun comes into being,
- If the Sun is in its exalted sign Aries.
- If the Sun is in its own sign.
- If it is in the benefic position in Quadrant houses(1,4,7,10) and Trine houses(5,9) of the horoscope.
- If it is in conjunction with the benefic planets like Mercury, Venus and Jupiter
- It is not in the malefic houses (6, 8, 12) and not in conjunction with the malefic planets like Saturn, Rahu and Ketu.
- If the Sun is in directional strength in the horoscope, which is the tenth house.
Raj Yoga In Your Kundli? Raj Yoga Report Reveals It All
Strong position of the Ninth and Tenth house
Let us first explain why we are taking two houses into account. So, the ninth house represents the teachers, idols and mentors and we all know that the first teacher and mentor to a child is parents, most probably father, which provides necessary guidance and helps shape one’s personality. The tenth house, according to traditionalist astrology, came from the fact that during the ancient time, one had no choice but to follow in the footsteps of the father when it came to generation of income, so livelihood came from father. That is why, the tenth house is considered as father’s house as per traditional astrology. So, we consider both the houses while giving analysis on father.
The strong position of the ninth and tenth house as per the classics is as follows
- The tenth house lord is a benefic planet and it should be in conjunction with or aspected by benefic planet.
- The tenth house lord should be in conjunction with benefic planets like Jupiter and Venus.
- Ninth house’s lord should be in an exalted state.
- The tenth house lord in tenth house should be positioned in the “shubh kartari yoga” ie. benefic planets on both sides.
Get the Most Detailed Kundli Report Ever with Brihat Horoscope
Let us now discuss the factors in which indicates that the father of the child was overpowering, dominating and also that the child is deprived of the guidance and protection from father.
Weak Position of the Sun
As we have discussed above, the Sun plays a very important role in the upbringing of the child, in bringing discipline, self belief in the child. If the Sun is in a weak condition in the horoscope, it indicates that the child has not been able to properly establish connection with the father. This can be due to many factors, either the father was very busy in his professional life, was strict, ill or the early death of the father. This gives one the feeling of seeking validation from others, their perception in general of the society becomes endangered, they look at the world as a frightening place rather than protective which makes them insecure, skeptical, timid and uncertain.
The weak position of the Sun comes into being when,
- The Sun is in the debilitated condition in the horoscope.
- If the Sun is present in 6/8/12 or in conjunction with the ruling lords of these houses
- If the Sun is in a “Paap Kartari” Yoga, i.e, malefic planets on either side of the Sun.
- If the Sun is in conjunction with or aspected by the malefic planets like Saturn, Rahu and Ketu.
Advanced Health Report Will Put An End On Your Health Troubles!
Weak position of the Tenth House
As we have discussed earlier, the position of the tenth house or tenth house lord plays a very important role. So, if the tenth house or tenth house lord is weak in the horoscope, then it indicates that the child does not share deep bonding with father or shares a strained relationship with father. The condition of the weakened tenth house are as follows:-
- If the tenth house is occupied by the planet that is the enemy of the tenth house lord, this indicates that the child will not receive love and support from father.
- If the tenth house is occupied by Malefic planets Saturn, Rahu and Ketu.
- If the tenth house is in debilitated condition in the horoscope.
- If the tenth house lord is in the 6/8/12 houses of the horoscope.
- If the tenth house is occupied by the ruling lords of 6/8/12 houses.
- If the tenth house lord is in conjunction with the malefic planets like Saturn, Rahu and Ketu.
Get Your Free Kundli Now With Online Software
On the occasion of father’s day, we are prescribing you some remedies that are likely to help you improve your relationship with your father. As, we have discussed above, the Sun is the natural significator of the Father in one’s horoscope and is in its strongest position in the tenth house, which represents father. So, sun plays a very important role and all the remedies suggested here are to strengthen the Sun-
Planet Shani Dominating Your Kundli? Shani Report Answers Your Queries!
- Offer Arghya to the Sun during the Sunrise.
- Meditating during the Brahma Muhurta, it will strengthen the Sun, as maximum time the Sun resides in the Lagna or ascendant during this time.
- Do Surya namaskar daily, so as to pay gratitude to the Sun.
- Listen or read the Aditya hrudyam Stotra during the Sunrise.
- Listen or read the stories of Lord Rama, as he is associated with the Sun lord.
- Chant or listen to Gayatri Mantra.
- Perform Pranayama.
- Chant or recite “Ram Raksha Stotra”.
- Feed wheat to the red ants on Sundays.
- Charity and donation to the needy or in government sponsored charity organisations or Ngos.
- Donate Copper or drink water in copper vessels.
- Provide service to the fatherly figures like teachers, mentors and idols, that will help a great deal to strengthen your Sun.
So, this was all you need to know about father’s day. Wish you a very happy and prosperous Father’s Day!!!