December, the last month of 2020, is about to begin while marking an end to this year. It was not an easy year for everyone, since we have been forced to remain confined within our homes due to the ongoing Corona Pandemic, and till now, the situation remains worrisome.
However, as the year is about to end, people around the globe are hoping to get an effective vaccine as soon as possible. The introduction of COVID-19 Vaccine simply means that our normal life will be back on track.
Talk To Astrologers On Call @ AstroSage Varta
So let’s move ahead with this positive idea and know what this last month of the year is going to bring for us. In this article, you will know more about which festival-fast, transit, eclipse etc. will occur in this last month of the year 2020. In our December special article, we will reveal some special characteristics of natives born in the month of December, along with complete information about the fasts, festivals and eclipses, important predictions related to the month and much more.
Our expert astrologers are always ready to serve you to make your life easier. If you want to seek any advice from them or wish to know the answer to any question, then ask questions from astrologers right now and get proper guidance.
Are you looking for a successful life? Raj Yoga Report has all answers!
Characteristics Of December Born Natives
- Nature Of Natives Born In December: It has often been witnessed that people born in December are a bit lazy. Apart from this, the December-born people are the owners of a brilliant personality. Due to their great charm, they become the life of any party very easily.
- Romantic Side Of December-Born Natives: Talking from the perspective of romance and love, people born this month fall under the category of romantic lovers. Due to their brilliant personality, others remain willing to form a relationship with them. It has also been observed that December-born natives often have secret relationships.
- December-Born Natives & Their Career: People born in December are artists and philosophers. A great level of confidence is seen in these people. They remain on top of the game when it comes to studies, and when given the chance, they also prove themselves to the winner in any field.
- Financial Life Of Natives Born In December: On the basis of their hard work and skills, natives born this month earn a lot of money and are capable of accumulating wealth in their lives. However, because these natives are heartthrobs and party lovers by nature, they do not hesitate to spend fiercely. Sometimes this careless attitude of theirs gets them in trouble.
- December-Born Natives and Their Health: December-born natives remain very much aware of their health, just like their careers, but many times they can contract any major illness. However, one good thing remains that based on their level of confidence, they remain capable of getting out of any adversity.
- Societal Reputation Of December-Born Natives: Quite adventurous, Natives born in the month of December loves to lead a thrilling life. They do not believe in living the same, monotonous life. They always look out for new plans to execute and fulfil. Salman Khan, Rajinikanth, John Abraham, Yuvraj Singh- these famous stars are born in the month of December itself.
- Lucky Number For Natives Born In December: 1, 3, 8।
- Lucky Colours For Natives Born In December: Yellow, Brown, Red, Purple
- Lucky Days For Natives Born In December: Sunday, Saturday, Wednesday
- Lucky Gemstones For Natives Born In December: Emeralds and Pearl
Most Accurate Career Counselling For You: CogniAstro Professional Report
Fasts, Festivals In The Month Of December
1 December 2020- Tuesday
World AIDS Day: The aim of World AIDS Day is to raise awareness regarding the AIDS epidemic due to the spread of HIV infection, and remember those lost souls who have died from the disease.
3 December 2020- Thursday
Sankashti Chaturthi: Sankashti Chaturthi means Chaturthi which takes away all the troubles. According to the Hindu Calendar, Sankashti Chaturthi celebrates the Chaturthi that comes after the Purnima or Full Moon of Krishna Paksha. Lord Ganesha is considered the god of wisdom and intelligence. Hence, to attain the grace of Lord Ganesha, the fast of Sankashti Chaturthi is said to be of the highest importance.
7 December 2020- Monday
Kalashtami: On the day of Kalashtami, there is a provision of worshipping Kaal Bhairava, a fierce incarnation of Lord Shiva. The fast of Kalashtami is observed on every Ashtami Tithi of the Krishna Paksha each month. Kaal Bhairava is considered the God of Tantra-Mantra.
Kal Bhairav Jayanti: In Hindu scriptures, Kaal Bhairava is considered as the most prominent incarnation of the Rudra avatars of Mahadev. This is the reason that today Kal Bhairav Jayanti is celebrated as a very holy day by Shiva devotees all over the world.
11 December 2020-Friday
Utpanna Ekadashi: According to mythological beliefs, it is said that Ekadashi Mata was born on this day, hence it is known as Utpana Ekadashi. Mata Ekadashi is considered to be the source of the power of Lord Vishnu.
12 December 2020-Saturday
Pradosh Vrat: Pradosh Vrat is said to be an extremely auspicious and very fruitful fast. This fast is directly related to Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati. This fast is observed on the Trayodashi of Shukla Paksha and Krishna Paksha.
Shani Trayodashi: The Pradosh Fast which falls on Saturday is known as Shani Pradosh or Shani Trayodashi. Saturday is considered to be the ruling day of Lord Shiva, so the importance of this day increases manifold.
13 December 2020-Sunday
Masik Shivratri: The fast of Masik Shivratri is said to be highly significant. This festival is celebrated every month on the Chaturdashi during Krishna Paksha.
Unending problems in life? Ask questions and know how to overcome them!
14 December 2020- Monday
Margashirsha Amavasya: According to Hindu Panchang, Margashirsha Amavasya falls in the month of Margashirsha. In many places, it is also known as Aghan Amavasya. On the day of Margashirsha Amavasya, there is a provision of offering Tarpan, bathing, donations etc. to pacify the souls of forefathers.
Darsh Amavasya: Darsha Amavasya is considered auspicious and occurs on the last day of Shukla Paksha. The Moon is not visible on this night. It is believed that it is very easy to please the forefathers on this day, hence another name of this Amavasya is also Shradh Amavasya.
Somvati Amavasya: The Amavasya that falls on Monday is called Somavati Amavasya. It occurs about once or twice a year.
Full Solar Eclipse: Both Solar Eclipse and Lunar Eclipse are considered important in the world of astrology. Any eclipse must have a major effect on our life. This Total Solar Eclipse will begin from 19:03:55 on 14 December to 00:23:03, 15 December.
15 December 2020- Tuesday
Chandra Darshan: Chandra Darshan is an important event in Hinduism. This is believed so because the planet Moon or Chandrama is considered a deity. The phenomenon when the planet Moon becomes visible is known as Chandra Darshan. In such a situation, this special day of Chandra Darshan is celebrated with great reverence and devotion in India.
Dhanu Sankranti: When the Sun enters any zodiac sign, it is called Sankranti. In such a situation, when the Sun is entering Sagittarius, it is called Dhanu Sankranti. According to Hindu Panchang, Sankranti falling in the month of Paush is known as Dhanu Sankranti.
18 December 2020- Friday
Vinayaka Chaturthi: Ganesh Chaturthi, also as Vinayaka Chaturthi, is celebrated by Hindus all over the world as the birthday of Lord Ganesha. Vinayaka Chaturthi is also known as Varad Chaturthi in many places.
19 December 2020- Saturday
Vivah Panchami: Lord Rama and Maa Sita were married during the Margashirsha Shukla Paksha. Since then, the tradition of celebrating this day as Shri Ram Vivah Utsav began. In many places, it is also called Vivah Panchami.
Nag Panchami *Telugu*
20 December 2020- Sunday
Champa Shashti: The festival of Champa Shashti is celebrated prominently in Karnataka and Maharashtra. There is such a belief about this fast that whoever performs this fast is showered with happiness in life.
21 December 2020- Monday
Shortest Day Of The Year: 21/22 December is the shortest day of the year because on this day, the rays of the Sun fall and remain on the Earth for a short time.
22 December 2020- Tuesday
Masik Durga Ashtami: Masik Durgashtami holds great importance in Hinduism. Natives observe fast on this day and worship Maa Durga.
Know how strong is your immunity – Health Index Calculator
25 December 2020-Friday
Mokshada Ekadashi: Mokshada Ekadashi is considered extremely virtuous among all the Ekadashi. It is said that if a native has inadvertently made a mistake and wishes to atone for it, then there can be no better day than Mokshada Ekadashi for him/her.
Geeta Jayanti: The holy day of Geeta Jayanti is celebrated throughout the country as the symbolic birth anniversary of Srimad Bhagavad Gita. According to the belief, just by witnessing the Srimad Bhagavad Gita on this special day helps to eliminate all the miseries of life and that person achieves success in every aspect of life/
Vaikuntha Ekadashi: Lord Vishnu is venerated on the sacred day of Vaikuntha Ekadashi. It is believed that the virtue of this Ekadashi blesses one with children.
Christmas: Christmas is considered to be the most important festival in Christianity. This festival of Merry Christmas or Christmas is celebrated every year on 25 December. This festival is widespread among people of all religions and is celebrated with great pomp and joy all over the world.
26 December 2020- Saturday
Matsya Dwadashi: According to Hindu Panchang, Matsya Dwadashi will be celebrated on Dwadashi of Margashirsha Shukla Paksha. On this day, Lord Shri Hari Vishnu took the form of a fish, killed the monster Hayagriva and protected the Veda.
Mandala Puja: In Mandala Puja, Lord Ayyappa is worshipped with utter devotion. This festival is considered special in South India. In this festival, puja rituals are carried out for the entire 41 days. Apart from South India, this puja is conducted wherever the residents of South Indian origin reside in the whole country and abroad.
27 December 2020-Sunday
Hanuman Jayanti *Kannada*
28 December 2020-Monday
Rohini Vrat: Rohini vrat is observed by married women for the longevity of their husbands. This day’s fast is also observed for peace and happiness in home and life.
29 December 2020-Tuesday
Margashirsha Purnima Fast: The fast of Margashirsha Purnima has its own significance. On this day the Moon, which is the benefactor of nectar and immortality, remains in a strong position.
Dattatrey Jayanti: There is such a belief about Lord Dattatreya that by worshipping him, one attains sweet fruits immediately and it also helps in alleviating sufferings. There is a provision to celebrate the birth anniversary of Lord Dattatreya on this day every year.
For Astrological Remedies including Gemstones, Yantra, etc., Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
30 December 2020-Wednesday
Margashirsha Purnima: According to Sanatan Dharma, Margashirsha Purnima will be celebrated on 30 December, Wednesday in the year 2020. As per religious beliefs, the Full Moon or Purnima is always considered as a special and sacred date, which falls on the last date of the Shukla Paksha every month.
Annapurna Jayanti: Annapurna Jayanti is celebrated on the Purnima or Full Moon during the month of Margashirsha according to the Hindu Panchang or Calendar. This day has been dedicated to Mata Annapurna, as she was born on this day. Annapurna Jayanti is considered one of the major events in Indian culture.
Tripur Bhairavi Jayanti: Tripura Bhairavi Jayanti is celebrated on the Purnima Tithi in the month of Margashirsha. Maa Tripur Bhairavi is another sacred incarnation of Maa Kali. Worshipping on this day eliminates all sufferings.
31 December 2020-Jupiter
Paush Begins* North*
Transits In The Month Of December
- 11 December, 2020– Transit of Venus in Scorpio: Venus will enter the Scorpio zodiac sign on 11 December 2020, Friday at 05:04 in the morning from its ruling zodiac sign Libra. The effect of the transit of Venus will be seen on all the twelve zodiac signs.
- 15 December, 2020– Sun Transits in Sagittarius: Sun transits in Sagittarius on December 15, Tuesday at 09:19 PM or 21:19, when the planet Sun enters Sagittarius sign ruled by his supreme friend Jupiter.
- 17 December, 2020– Mercury Transits into Sagittarius: Mercury will move out from Mars-ruled Scorpio on Thursday, 17 December 2020 at 11:26 AM and enter into Sagittarius sign owned by Jupiter.
- 24 December, 2020– Transit of Mars in Aries: Mars will enter its own zodiac sign Aries on December 24, Thursday at 11:42 AM before noon, moving out from Jupiter-ruled Pisces zodiac sign. Different effects of Mars transit will be seen on different zodiac signs.
Significant Life Lessons & Predictions With 250+ Pages Of Brihat Kundali
Eclipses In The Month Of December
Talking about Eclipses in the month of December, a Full Solar Eclipse is going to take place this month.
- A Full Solar Eclipse is about to occur from 19:03:55 to 00:23:03 on 14-15 December. Talking about the visibility of this eclipse, it will be seen in the southern part of Africa, most of South America, Pacific Ocean, Atlantic and the Indian Ocean and Antarctica.
Important Predictions For This Month
- This month, Aries natives may face some major sudden changes in their workplace. As per the planetary placements and nakshatras, there is a strong possibility of a job transfer for Aries natives, which can make you a little nervous. On the other hand, Taurus natives will witness a great time in terms of career. Those who work in foreign companies or hope to work abroad may get auspicious results during this period.
- Talking about Gemini natives, there is a possibility of some obstacles arising in their field of work this month. You may face such obstacles only because of your colleagues at the workplace. However, one major relief would be the fact that you can get a new job due to an old friend of yours. On the other hand, natives of Cancer zodiac sign may also face some ups and downs in terms of career. However, this time will be auspicious for those who have left their old jobs and are looking for a new job or want to start a new job.
- Leo natives will attain success in their career this month. During this time, your relationship with your seniors in the office will become good and you will achieve new heights of success in the field of work because of their guidance. On the other hand, the natives of Virgo are advised to remain thoughtful and think well before taking any step at your workplace since any small mistake can land you in hot soup.
Click here to know the details on Indian Holidays 2021
- While the Libra natives will get good opportunities in career and achieve new heights of success this month, the natives of Scorpio zodiac sign are advised to remain careful in terms of work this month. If you have a plan going on in your mind, do not share it openly with your colleagues. Otherwise, they can take advantage of this situation wrongly. On a positive note, your salary may increase this month and this hile will exceed your expectations.
- Time will prove to be good for Sagittarius natives in terms of work. However, if you are thinking of changing your old job, then you may face some problems. If possible, stop thinking about changing your job at this moment. On the other hand, the natives of Capricorn may also face some challenges in their field of work. Due to major stress in family life, your productivity in your professional life may decrease. However, the natives of this sign who are working in a private organization can get auspicious results during this period.
- For Aquarius natives, this time is going to be very enjoyable in terms of career. During this time, you will enjoy your work, which will increase your productivity. The way you communicate will prove to be helpful in your work. After this, the Pisces natives are advised to concentrate well in their work in order to attain desired results. Apart from this, the image of some natives of Pisces zodiac sign can improve in the eyes of their boss. This will most likely prove to be beneficial for them.
For regular updates, blogs and predictions, connect with us on Twitter @AstroSageSays!
Thank you for being connected with AstroSage!