The birth anniversary of Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, an Indian warrior-king of the Bhosle-Maratha clan is celebrated on 19 February every year. Many great leaders have taken birth in the Indian subcontinent, but no warrior can be as brave as Chatrapati Shivaji. No wonder, he is such a celebrated historical figure in the current era too. Many people regard the heroic Shivaji as the heart of the Empire of Hinduism, while many others consider him the pride of the Marathas. Born on 19 February 1630, Shivaji Maharaj was not only a great ruler but a mighty warrior. Now, let us go through some interesting facts about his life and find out why he is still counted among the most mighty yet compassionate warriors.
Shivaji’s Kundali Analysis
Chatrapati Shivaji was born to Maharaj Shahji and Mata Jijabai. The place of his birth is Shivneri, an area located near Pune. Let us take a look at his kundali and discover what secrets its unfolds:
Date of Birth: 19 February 1630
Time of Birth: 18:26:0
Place of Birth: Shivneri, 73E53, 18N32
- The ascendant sign of Shivaji is Leo, the fifth sign, which indicates that he was a competent, honest, and sincere ruler.
- The position of the Sun in his seventh house clearly points out that he was an astounding ruler as well as a charismatic leader. He was the owner of a majestic personality.
- Moon is posited in his tenth house which is its exalted sign, which signifies that he imbibed many characteristics and traits from his mother and that he was incredibly strong. It also suggests that he had a keen insight and was famous as a visionary ruler.
- Saturn’s presence in his sixth house, which is its exalted sign, points towards his dedication towards work. Moreover, it implies that Shivaji was successful in establishing himself as a fearless and courageous leader of the people.
- There are a total of five planets present in the air signs; namely, Mars in Gemini, Saturn in Libra, and Mercury, Jupiter, and the Sun in Aquarius. This suggests that Shivaji was someone who always tried something new.
- Moreover, an exalted Venus posited in his eighth house, demonstrates that he could acquire knowledge well, and his communication abilities were also astonishing. He was charming and could make anyone his follower with just words.
- Mars and Saturn are aspecting each other. Their positions make a person strong and powerful, which is evident from Shivaji’s life.
‘Love And Romance Report’ Will Solve Your Every Love Problem
Shivaji: Accomplishments As Per Birth Chart
Let us take a look at few more accomplishments of Shivaji’s life, that are clear from his kundli:
A Secular Leader
The most significant achievement which can be attributed to Shivaji is that he was a leader who practised secularism. He respected all religions and despised, converting someone to another faith forcefully. As a matter of fact, the central positions in his army were held by Muslim soldiers.
A Skilled Military Strategist
Shivaji was said to be a skilled strategist in the military. It is said that that is how he increased the number of his army from two thousand to ten thousand.
A Brave Warrior
Shivaji’s army was amongst the first that practised Guerilla warfare. Moreover, Shivaji himself was a brave and mighty soldier and was one of the early rulers to establish his own strong professional army.
Shivaji maintained cordial relations with the Mughals until 1657 and even extended a helping hand to Aurangzeb. However, in March 1657, they both got into a debate after which the situations deteriorated and spun out of control.
Get Your Best Online Career Advisor Now: CogniAstro Career Counselling Report
Ever since we were kids, we would often hear tales of the courage and might of Chatrapati Shivaji. As a kid, he would act as the leader of his fellow playmates and pretend as if he was capturing forts and castles. As he grew, he truly started winning wars and capturing palaces. Along with his bravery, Shivaji is also famous for his benevolence. He never misbehaved with the soldiers of the opposing army, and never made any of the captured women, his slave. Instead, he would responsibly and safely send them back to their homes, with the utmost respect. On the occasion of Shivaji Jayanti, we hope that we can also match Shivaji in courage and valour.
We Hope That This Blog On Shivaji Was Enlightening! Thank You For Being A Part Of AstroSage!