Chhapaak: Pointers As Per Astrology
- Date of Release – 10 January 2020
- Time of Release – 9:00 AM
- Place – Mumbai (Mumbai is the base of Bollywood)
Prashan Kundli for Chhapaak Movie
Note – This prediction is the combined result of Vedic Jyotish and Ank Jyotish (Numerology)
- As per the Name Numerology, the movie Chhapaak has Destiny number 8.
- The number 8 is ruled by Saturn in numerology. In Vedic Jyotish, it is the number of Scorpio zodiac sign ruled by Mars. This means Saturn, Mars and Scorpio sign will act as the crucial factors in determining the success of this movie.
- Scorpio is posited in the eleventh house of the above prashan kundli, where Mars, the ruler of this zodiac sign, is positioned. Mars represents chemicals, jealousy, aggression, willpower, and fights. This movie majorly focuses on the life of an acid attack survivor who is a Girl (Capricorn is a female sign). This means the date is compatible with the movie.
- Mars, the ruler of this Scorpio sign, is posited in the eleventh house with no aspect of malefic or benefic planets. Here in the eleventh house, Mars is powerful and aspecting the second, fifth, and sixth houses. This means it will boost the income (2nd house), success (5th house) and incur appreciation to the artists for their efforts (6th house)
- Saturn, the destiny lord, is placed in the twelfth house of the prashan kundli. Here, it is neutral as it is posited with both friendly planet Mercury and enemy planet Sun. This makes the Saturn balanced.
- Jupiter is strongly placed in its own sign with this destiny planet Saturn. It is the lord of the third house, which is a gain house for cinematic art. 12th house is the house of foreign land and thus, this movie will have more overseas earning than Indian.
- Special Note: One main thing to note is the presence of Rahu – Moon in the 3rd sign Gemini in the 6th house. This Rahu- Moon conjunction in Gemini shows extraordinary performing art skills. This means Deepika Padukone will be highly praised for her acting and dialogue delivery.
- For Astro Lovers – Saturn, the destiny lord, is powerfully placed in the fiery sign “Sagittarius” in the 12th house of rejuvenation and aspected by watery planet “Moon”. This movie is all about Acid Attack survivor who rejuvenates like a phoenix. This makes the name “Chhapaak” quite compatible with the genre of the movie.
- In a nutshell, the movie will do more good and would be liked by the audience, especially females.
For Astrological Remedies including Gemstones, Yantra, etc., Visit: AstroSage Online Shopping Store
We wish the cast and crew of the movie “ Chhapaak” All The Best.